Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Lydias Organics
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 19, 2007 01:00AM

has anyone ever had any of lydias organics products?
[www.lydiasorganics.com]
They are absolutely FABULOUS! I love the crunchy goodness of it all. I am just boggled at how she does it! At what temperature these products are dehydrated and for how long. If anyone could offer any suggestions it would be more than appreciated!! XD thank you and have the best day EVER!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lydias Organics
Posted by: rubyjewel ()
Date: December 22, 2007 09:39AM

Hello, I met Lydia at a earth day festival in California. She was a very nice lady. Very calm yet focused and she let me volunteer in her food booth! which was a fun experience. I made raw pizzas and salads and so on! Everyone she had working for her had a very peaceful energy about them.

Here's what she said in an interview about the temperature her food gets made in.

Kevin: "When you talked about you dehydrate all your foods and there's some controversy but different people have different idea of what dehydrated - with temperaure, food should be dehydrated as to still be considered raw. What do you think?

Lydia: Yes. That is controversial in what test have been done. Excaliber has done a lot of test around it. The thing is when food is dehydrating, the moisture actually keeps it cooler so you can monitor it by keeping a thermometer in it which that's what we do.
Lydia: We actually adjust the temperature as it goes along.

Kevin: So, it's not just a blanket, 100 in whatever degrees. It's exactly what you take it to be.

Lydia: Yes. We were doing a 118 and yet it's like we don't really know. There's not enough test that have been done with that, so Excalibur has done a lot of research on it though. so, it's pretty interesting. But the thing is, monitor your food so that it doesn't get too hot.
------

Hope this helps,
Jen

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables