Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food Bar Recipes
Posted by: sapphire33 ()
Date: March 01, 2008 12:35PM

Hi Everyone!

I was curious if anyone has any Food bar recipes that I can prepare on my own...I could always buy them, but sometimes I just find a joy in making and creating my own smiling smiley

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Food Bar Recipes
Posted by: lthierga ()
Date: March 01, 2008 02:13PM

I have one you can use and this is very good. You take 1 cup of any nuts you want to use. Grind them up and place in a food processor. Then take 1 cup of any dried fruit such as raisins, cranberries, peaches, etc. You put that in the food processor. Put in some olive oil and I guess you can use agave nector if you want them more sweet or honey but I haven't done that. It is your preference. Then mix it up in the processor until mushy. Take small amounts out or how much you want and squeeze together into a ball or bar. I like to put mine in the fridge to get a little cold put you don't have to. Then you eat them. These are very good. Hope you like the recipe.

Re: Raw Food Bar Recipes
Posted by: sapphire33 ()
Date: March 01, 2008 03:07PM

Thanks a lot! That is great and it sounds delicious!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables