Tonya Zavasta in Portland Sat 8/30
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 26, 2008 07:39PM
Raw Food Miracle: Making Aging Optional
Tonya Zavasta: Raw food expert, one-of-a-kind dynamic speaker, and humorist will be give a 2 hour presentation at People's Food Co-op in Portland, OR from 2 - 4 pm on Saturday 8/30 (Doors open at 1:30, please arrive promptly). PRE-REGISTRATION IS STONGLY ENCOURAGED. Only a few seats left! Pre-registration Fee: $20 (at the door, if space is available, $25)
During her talk, she will cover:
1. Our Body Clock and how to tune it to slow down aging
2. Quantum Eating: lose or gain weight the healthy way
3. How to look and feel like a young adult at any age
4. How to get rid of eye bags, eliminate puffiness, and add a polished glow to your face
5. How to prepare delicious green smoothie that acts in your body as "Elixir of Youth"
Raw food samples, prepared by the Portland Raw & Living Food Meetup Group, will also be served at the beginning of the event. (Yum!)
To register and reserve your seats, email Sally at email@example.com or register online at [www.rawfood.meetup.com] (membership is free, so simply fill out a profile to join The Portland Raw & Living Food Meetup Group).
We're looking forward to seeing you there!
For more information on a raw food diet and the upcoming event with Tonya Zavasta visit [www.beautifulonraw.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.