Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food Events at Grezzo Boston?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 11, 2008 03:21PM

I was wondering if anyone had ever been to a raw food event, or a dinner even, at Grezzo? Where can I find out about meet-ups? Also, how is the restaurant; of course I've been checking out the reviews at yelp and the like, and I'm a big admirer of Alissa Cohen's, but I was wondering what raw foodies thought of the place? I'd appreciate any feedback you guys have, my mother's coming to town and I'm scrambling to find a place where we can both eat comfortably.

Re: Raw Food Events at Grezzo Boston?
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: September 15, 2008 04:10AM

Meetup.com. Just search for Boston Raw Food. There's a big group on there.

yuck..I hate the term "Raw foodie".

Posted by: jdc5390 ()
Date: September 28, 2008 12:52AM

I've actually eaten their quite a few times, and I've got to say they've got everything perfect. From the beautiful waitresses to the beautifully presented food, the environment in which you eat is truefully a raw experience. The walls are painted a lively vivid color. For that you must go there, I actually live a few blocks from the place and you can pick up food to go! The best ice cream you'll ever have I promise. Raw nuts and coconut meat mixed with dates and honey to achieve a deliciously unorthodox Healthy Ice Cream. Love the Place, the location and definently the Owner! Alissa Cohen Rocks. Thanks and hope to one day see the very lively raw foodist out there. This place is a 10!

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: October 24, 2008 07:47PM

I will be there next week in Boston Oct 28th until ??? if anyone wants to go with me

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables