Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Greetings from Des Moines
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 03, 2008 12:17AM

Hi everybody, My name is Art, Im from Des Moines Iowa. I am trying to go raw as much as possible. I start out doing really well but after a day or so I find myself eating something cooked. Breakfast is the big one. Today I started my day with scrambled eggs. Totally raw the rest of the day... just eggs at breakfast. Also I find myself craving hot food because right now in Iowa its BELOW ZERO! I cant wait till spring, and getting a garden planted. Anyway... just wanted to say hello. If anybody wants to give me pointers on how to transistion to a raw diet I would be happy to hear from you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Greetings from Des Moines
Date: January 03, 2008 12:50AM

Sorry for posting this in the wrong place. No Raw food events in Des Moines. Just Raw politics.

Re: Greetings from Des Moines
Date: January 22, 2008 03:40AM

Art
I am in Chicago area and understand about the cold!!! I am just starting raw meats (chicken) and found one I love. I get it from a local gal that started a business after all her health challenges were overcome! You can get some at [www.naturesjuicecoop.com]
I'm just a satisfied customer.

I am learning from a great nutritionist here in Chicago. IF you do cooked eggs at all, the best way to do them is over easy with the yolk runny!
nancy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables