Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Foods Events in Pacific Northwest
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 04, 2007 12:45AM

Are there any living foods festivals happening in Oregon or Washington anytime soon?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Foods Events in Pacific Northwest
Posted by: grapefruit ()
Date: September 06, 2007 02:33AM

Posted by: marnacla ()
Date: September 10, 2007 10:23PM

raw portland usually has something going on

Date: January 30, 2008 09:00PM

David Wolfe Seminar and Social (February 23rd and 24th): I am honored and very excited to announce that David Wolfe will be coming to the studio in February. He'll speak about health and nutrition at the studio on February 23rd. On February 24th, we'll host a party with him at Solo (where we held the yoga championship), which is located at NW 13th and Lovejoy.

I have a tremendous amount of respect and admiration for David and his contributions to the planet. He is one of the most dynamic speakers I have ever heard. David is a known Superhero, Superfoodist, Orator, Herbalist, Chocolatier, Tree Planer, Alchemist, Cosmic Plumber, Essene Bishop and Author. He is the author of the bestselling books: Eating for Beauty, The Sunfood Diet Success System, Naked Chocolate, and his newest release, Amazing Grace.

He is considered to be one of the leading authorities on raw-food nutrition. He single handedly brought cacao and goji berries to mainstream awareness. This event is bound to sell out quickly so reserve your seat ASAP. He has a very busy schedule and does not make it to the Pacific Northwest often.

Saturday, February 23rd at 7:00 pm -- $15.00 in advance, $20.00 at the door

Sunday, February 24th at 7:00 pm-- $40.00 in advance, $45.00 at the door (food will be provided).

You can prepay for both events for only $50.00.

Please call 503-452-1132 or visit www.bikrampdx.com

Thanks!

Bikram Yoga - John's Landing
5816 Sw Hood Ave
Portland OR 97239
503-452-1132
yoga@bikrampdx.com
www.bikrampdx.com

Date: March 02, 2008 03:11AM

I am considering working to bring Brian Clement to Portland and or Spokane if there is interest.

elnatural

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables