Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

5th Annual Vibrant Living Expo and Culinary Showcase
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 04, 2009 11:41PM

Hello All,
We here at the Living Light Culinary Arts Center are excited to invite you to our upcoming 5th Annual Vibrant Living Expo and Culinary Showcase, August 21st. - 23rd in Ft. Bragg, CA. Check this out:

Event Title: The Green Revolution, Healing Ourselves, Healing the Planet

Date: Saturday evening, August 22, 2009 from 7:00 - 10:00 PM

Venue: Cotton Auditorium, Fort Bragg , CA

A Free Event-open to the public with a concert by internationally acclaimed pianist Will Tuttle, author of The World Peace Diet, and talks by John Robbins, founder of EarthSave International and author of Diet For A New America, Living Light Director Cherie Soria, author of The Raw Food Revolution Diet, and former cattle rancher turned animal rights activist Howard Lyman, author of The Mad Cowboy. Sponsored by The Institute for Vibrant Living and Living Light International as part of the 5th Annual Vibrant Living Expo and Culinary Showcase in Fort Bragg , California . Call 707-964-2420 or visit www.RawFoodChef.com for more information.

................................................................................

Event Title: The 5th Annual Vibrant Living Expo and Culinary Showcaseâ„¢

Date: August 21-23, 2009 Every Day from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Venue: Living Light Center , 301-B North Main Street in The Company Store, Fort Bragg , CA and Town Hall, Fort Bragg , CA

Over three dozen speakers, celebrity chefs, vegan raw food, culinary demos, a Green Lifestyle Film Festival, Health Panels, Raw Pie Contest, Rising Star Chef Showcase, Exhibitor Booths and Marketplace, Music, Workshops, Pre- and Post EXPO events include raw Pastry Arts class, special seminar with Viktoras Kulvinskas, Nutrition and Athletic Performance with Dr. Doug Graham, FUNdamentals of Raw Living Foodsâ„¢ with Cherie Soria , Science of Raw Food Nutrition, and more. Call 707-964-2420 or visit www.RawFoodChef.com for more information.

We hope to see you there!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 5th Annual Vibrant Living Expo and Culinary Showcase
Posted by: kermar4120 ()
Date: August 16, 2009 04:44AM

Hi all,

I am looking for a rideshare to this event from Berkeley or Healdsburg, CA. I only need a ride up, not back as I am meeting friends up there. Is there anyone who is heading up Friday evening or on Saturday? Any ideas of where else I can post to find a ride?

Bless,
M

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables