Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Top-Secret Project Unveiled and Winter Mountain Gathering!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 06, 2010 02:49PM

Dear All,

The long-awaited moment has arrived! The Top-Secret Project is now being released!

For the past year or so, I've been thinking about the raw food community. If you look at the map of meetup groups, you can see the outline of a big circle on the east coast. I got to thinking that these meetups should be connected. Sure we've got our various forums and such, but we really need a place where we can link arms and hold each other together. We need a place where we can promote things on the east coast like gatherings, restaurants, and support groups.

In light of this, I've created a network on Ning! [raweastcoast.ning.com] This network will be a hub for those interested in raw foods to connect for community. I encourage everybody, especially meetup group organizers, to join and become active on the site. This website may look small now, but I plan to expand it as soon as possible as we grow into a self-sustaining community. When we expand, we'll be able to use certain features only available to upgraded plans. We'll take this journey one step at a time.

My primary vision for this site is for it to grow into a self-sustaining network for those who organize raw food events. Let's say a raw food speaker is planning a tour in New England. He can come on this site and find organizers in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and New York with whom he can connect and to whose groups he can present.

Secondly, I see this being a site which will facilitate East Coast events. Right now, you can sign up for the mid-winter gathering in the beautiful mountains of NC. It is an organic event of which the activities come from the participants. We'll head up to Hanging Rock State Park in NC and just hang out for the weekend! I hope you will be able to come to this event. There are only a limited number of spaces available, so sign up today! [raweastcoast.ning.com]

I hope you join me on this journey. Please contact me with any thoughts you may have. Good, bad, positive, negative, long, short, I want to hear them ALL. The more feedback you provide me with, the better I can serve you. I plan to make this a major focus of my time. I hope that you will benefit from it.

Andrew

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables