Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

RAW "Cooking" TV Show airing in West Palm Beach, Florida this Jan 23 on TV info...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: January 14, 2009 08:47PM

World's First Raw Organic "COOKING" TV Show/Infomercial is airing Friday Jan 23 2009 on WTCN Comcast Channel 15 at 8am and 3pm start the New Year right start it RAW! Raw Organic Chef Bryan Au will be teaching 4 raw organic recipes on TV and demonstrating new Ceramic Knife Technology along with the powerful Blendtec Blender all at incredible discounted prices. Most ceramic knives costs $100, $200 or $300 each but mine are only $25, $45, $55 each with the RAW Star Logo on it, ceramic knives never rust, they stay super sharp for 2 years without having to sharpen and they keep your food pure and fresher longer it won't wilt or oxidize so it saves you money too. Blendtec Blenders are the best in the world and their performance will be proven in the TV Show. My raw food friend is airing the RAW TV SHOW/INFOMERCIAL and it costs $200 to air it each time, we figured that it takes 10 people to buy the special $49.99 main package which includes the RAW Recipe book, RAW DVD, FREE Ceramic Peeler in order to break even then after the 10th person it is all profits! Ideally we need as many people to please watch the RAW TV SHOW and to please spread the word, support and make purchases so my friend can keep it on TV in West Palm Beach but to also expand it to Fort Lauderdale on TV then to Arizona, Los Angeles, New York and then nationwide! This would in effect make RAW #1 in the media which will make it Mainstream, the next Major Food Trend, Major Diet and the entire RAW Community will benefit from this and we can make 2009 the most RAWmazing year ever! Thank you so much Sandy for your help and everyone for your support!

Raw Organic Chef Bryan Au
[www.RawInTen.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RAW "Cooking" TV Show airing in West Palm Beach, Florida this Jan 23 on TV info...
Date: January 21, 2009 08:32PM

My friend in Florida only paid $200 each time to air it two times, he will make THOUSANDS in sales or more if he airs it enough times maybe MILLIONS because most Kitchen and Infomercials make Millions and become cultural icons and house hold name. I also e-mail everyone, do national press releases, I can e-mail and alert people and major media in your town and city that is why if you spend a few hundred airing my RAW TV SHOW/Infomercial you will make $$$. So if you are interested in airing my TV SHOW/INFOMERCIAL in your city or town e-mail me at rawbryan@hotmail.com we can make thousands, maybe millions and promote RAW to be NEXT MAJOR FOOD TREND, DIET, LIFESTYLE in 2009!

Re: RAW "Cooking" TV Show airing in West Palm Beach, Florida this Jan 23 on TV info...
Date: January 21, 2009 08:35PM

Also if you want to help me promote/sales for new Water Filters/Water Cooler for offices you can make $400 for each lead/sales you bring to me. It is ECO takes the place of those plastic water bottles/coolers which can cost hundreds to thousands a month! With a $99 a month water filter/Cooler you can have as much water for all your people, employees through 6 filter system and save $$$ all the offices should want to save $$$ and want one they can buy it for $3,000 to $4,000 or lease for only $99 a month with installation/full service. You make and get paid $400 for each lead that buys the lease or makes a sale you get paid ASAP so you can make serious $$$ people have sold 300 easily all you have to do is call or e-mail local offices, spas, businesses, e-mail me for more info rawbryan@hotmail.com

Date: January 23, 2009 07:43AM

It airs tomorrow! People can call in on Jan 24 as many will already support and call in Jan 23 thank you so much! You can help make RAW MAINSTREAM, #1, NEW MEDIA DIET AND FOOD TREND! Become part of the RAW DREAM, and RAWCK OUT 2009 this is our chance and big goal. My friend promised to air it in Arizona, LA and NYC and nationwide if Jan 23 and Jan 24 we get a lot of calls and orders. Please e-mail everyone thank you, it really takes being on TV and media to launch the NEXT MAJOR DIET/FOOD TREND IN THE RAW! yawning smiley)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables