Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Retreat Catskills NY - Chef & Living on Live Foods Certifications
Posted by: lunachica ()
Date: January 24, 2009 01:27AM

Raw Food Chef & Living on Live Food Instructor Certification Retreat!

Turquoise Barn will be hosting a Raw Food Chef & Living on Live Food Instructor Certification Retreat. I don’t have all the details yet because I am trying to get an idea of how many people would be interested in signing up. The information I do have as of now is:

• The classes will be taught by a Level 3 Living on Live Food Instructor certified by Alissa Cohen
• The class will be over a weekend sometime between April - July
• Turquoise Barn is a former dairy farm located in the Western Catskills of New York State approximately 3 hours from New York City
• Accommodations will be available at Turquoise Barn and various locations within a 5 mile radius
We may also be offering massage and yoga classes as well. Whether your new to raw foods and would like to jump in or if you’ve been raw for a while and want to expand your knowledge, or if your interested in getting your certificates

For a detailed description of the classes please go to: www.alissachohen.com/classevents_certifications.html

For more information about the site (including pictures and location) of Turquoise Barn go to www.turquoisebarn.com

Contact turquoisebarn@yahoo.com for more information.

Re: Raw Retreat Catskills NY - Chef & Living on Live Foods Certifications
Date: January 25, 2009 02:57PM

Correction on the link for class info.
[www.alissacohen.com]
thanks all!

Re: Raw Retreat Catskills NY - Chef & Living on Live Foods Certifications
Date: February 06, 2009 06:59PM

We have a date! March 20, 21, 22nd. Welcome the Spring Equinox. Come for the weekend, or come for the day. I'll be posting a new thread with all the details inlcuding costs, accomodations, and extras, next week. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. www.turquoisebarn.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables