Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Living Foods Passover Haggadah
Posted by: cockatoo77777 ()
Date: March 16, 2009 10:29PM

Passover is just around the corner. Although in years past, I have always sponsored a Living Foods Passover Seder, that won't be happening this year. But I want all of you to have a successful Living Foods Passover.

For all of you who have contacted me over the years about your interest in my Living foods Passover Haggadah – L’Chaim To Life: A Living Foods Passover Haggadah with Recipes for the Seder, I am now making it available with free shipping. During these economic times, I think it is vitally important that each of us pitch in. I’m doing it with free shipping, and for those who order 10 or more copies (each of which would be $10.), I’m offering a 20% discount plus free shipping. You can purchase copies for family, friends, Seder guests, synagogues, and bookstores. The recipes are delicious – Mock Gefilte Fish, and Mock Chopped Liver are tremendous success stories even with your non-Jewish friends, (I demo'd these recipes at World Vegetarian Day in San Francisco last year),and you can make the recipe selection for your Seder as personal as you want. Write to me (Cockatoo77777@Yahoo.com) if you would like more information; read my guest blog on Raw Foods for Rosh Hashanah on [heebnvegan.blogspot.com]
Hag Sameach.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables