Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Anyone know of any Raw Events happening around Peterborough/Lindsay
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 03, 2009 04:37PM

I'm living in Lindsay and after searching for Live-Foodies living close, I came up short. So if your living near Lindsay On. or know of one who is, give me a call 705-872-6943 peace upon your path.

Sher-Doc. Yidaki

Re: Anyone know of any Raw Events happening around Peterborough/Lindsay
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 11, 2010 03:22PM

Hey! Are you still around? I live near Coboconk, just a half hour north of you. I've been wanting to start up a raw food potluck forever, or at least meet some people into raw foods. Tell me about yourself.

I'm a stay at home mom (also doing a bit of web design and raw food prep for people) with 2 young children. I've been into raw foods for about 6.5 years.

I saw you had posted a question about what to do with hemp hearts. I buy them in bulk also. I also buy chia in bulk. I use the hemp hearts to make hemp milk (blend 1 part (i.e. 1/4 cup) hemp hearts with 3 parts (i.e. 3/4 cup) water and dates/honey/agave (optional) and tiny bit of sea salt (optional) until totally smooth. Then add 4 more parts (i.e. 1 cup) water and blend till smooth again. No need to strain, just drink and enjoy!

I also make banana flatbread with chia, hemp, sunflower and pumpkin seeds and banana. soooo good and very easy to make.

Peace, Love, and Balance on Earth

Liz

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables