Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Radio Interview with Matt Monarch
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 09, 2006 10:28PM

I just listened to this interview and loved it.

Visit www.rawveganradio.com for our new show!

Our latest episode features an exclusive and candid interview with health crusader Matt Monarch, author of the acclaimed book "Raw Spirit". Topics for this episode include Matt's principals of health, juicing, detoxification, and pitfalls to avoid. You won't want to miss one of our best interviews to date!
Visit Matt's website at [www.rawspirit.org]

Comments:
When Naomi and I first started doing raw food, we quickly realized that it wasn't what you ate, it was what you didn't eat that matters. It was nice to see another raw fooder with the same realization.
One other thing we realized was that health wasn't all these wonderful benefits, but it was the absence of all kinds of maladies. Good health means just being yourself, day after day, without any of the problems that cooked fooders have. I call it being extraordinary through being ordinary.

about 1 hour ago, Tom Sulfick said:

What a great interview! I have not heard of Matt Monarch before, but he is sure to be a leader in the raw food movement. I will definitely see him on his upcoming tour (out here in Ohio).
Thank you Steve, Raw Vegan Radio is an amazing program! Keep up the good work.

about 1 hour ago, Amanda said:

Great show! I can't wait to share this episode with my family and friends!! I absolutely loved the interview with Matt Monarch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Radio Interview with Matt Monarch
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 05, 2006 03:17AM

I just attended a seminar of Matt's at ARNOLDS WAY raw food restaurant in Lansdale PA, it was excellent ! i would highly encourage anyone out there to attend his Lecture, it is highly informative and interesting, i learned alot , Matt is extrodinarily vibrant, healthy and vigorous , a phenomenal teacher on raw foods

dave

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables