Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Living Foods Passover
Posted by: cockatoo77777 ()
Date: March 11, 2010 06:26PM

Hi everyone.

Although I'm not sponsoring a Living Foods Passover Seder this year in San Francisco, I'm sure there are those of you who will be having a vegetarian/vegan/raw foods seder. If you are stuck for recipes, you might want to consider purchasing my Haggadah - L'Chaim To Life: A Living Foods Passover Haggadah with Recipes for the Seder. It contains 44 pages of Haggadah for the seder, and 44 pages of recipes for Passover, including Raw Matzah, Mock Gefilte Fish, Mock Chopped Liver, Tsimmes, Macaroons, and several global Haroset recipes. I wrote this Haggadah in 2002, and it continues to sell to encourage those of you that there are Living Foods recipes that you can prepare and eat for Passover. I'm offering free domestic shipping through the holiday. Contact me for more information and cost: Cockatoo77777@Yahoo.com.

Passover is March 29th. Thanks, and Hag Sameach!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables