Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Jackie & Gideon Graff Class in NY on Sunday ,Aug 22nd
Posted by: na ()
Date: August 08, 2010 12:11PM

Jackie and Gideon are the best and seasoned teachers, I met them in 2001 and could not believe their amazing food. Here it is 2010 and I am so excited they are coming to New York City. Questions call Gideon, at the number below, or call me I will try to assist you 646-337-6649. This will be a great class.
Hope to see you.

Tex Mex Half Day Raw Dinner Class, Bonobo’s NY

Sunday, August 22nd
18 East 23rd Street--(see google maps-or www.hopstop.com for subway directions)
(take the N or R train, or walk one block from the F train or take local train 4,5,or 6 all trains to 23rd Street.

Directly across from Madison Square Park.
New York, NY 10010-4404

Subway: 23RD Street and Madison Avenue

This is a four hour presentation of the raw food lifestyle. In our theme classes we give an overview of Raw Food Nutrition; how cooking affects foods, raw vegan sources of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids. Raw food demonstration and a meal with a Tex Mex theme, served buffet style.

On the menu: Live Margarita, Strawberry Cobbler, Tomato Salsa, Sour Cream, Nacho Flax Chips, Nutty Chili, South of the Border Coleslaw, Spicy Marinated Herbs and Greens, “Mexican Rice”, Spicy Mexican Corn, Sunflower Taco Mix

Come and learn from Jackie and Gideon Graff, celebrated raw chefs and educators.

For information, directions, and registration, go to:
[bonobo22.evenbrite.com] or call 770 992-9218

Jackie Graff R.N. B.S.N has been a practicing nurse for 40 years in a major metropolitan hospital. Realizing that traditional medicine does little to cure people from disease, Jackie turned to nutrition for cure and prevention. In addition to her continued nursing practice, she is a nutrition consultant, health minister, and author of 20 theme raw food recipe books and one of America’s leading raw chefs. Together with her husband Gideon, they teach culinary classes at the Hallelujah Acres Culinary Academy in Shelby NC, three week certification class in Atlanta, and the Raw Food Revival Tour across the country.

Gideon Graff Drives the “Dream Catcher” bus, he is the director of Sprout Raw Food, raw chef, and health coach. You can contact Jackie and Gideon at 770 992-9218 or email them:
rawfoodrevival@att.net
[rawfoodrevival.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables