Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

2010 ANNUAL FALL "30" DAY JUICE FEASTING STARTING 9.13.2010
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 05, 2010 12:01AM

HEALTHY PEOPLE

30 DAY JUICE FEAST

I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THE ANNUAL FALL 2010

“30” DAY JUICE FEAST STARTING SEPTEMBER 13, 2010

LIMITED ENROLLMENT

Summer is officially over and it is time to start thinking about getting healthy for the fall season. Last year I coached the 2009 Fall Season JUICE FEAST & we had approximately 125 PARTICIPANTS sign up and many JUICE FEASTERS lasting upwards to over 50 days. I would like to see all PARTICIPANTS finish this 30 day challenge. This year we will have to limit the enrollment so that I can give extra personalized attention.

THE START OF HEALTHY PEOPLE

Hello, my name is Sharon Neal. I have been studying Nutrition for the last 20 years & have been trained at the Dr. Kenneth Cooper Clinic in Dallas TX as a Nutritional Consultant, Studied Raw Foods and I am a Personal Trainer in Exercise Physiology. I have personally done many, many fast on myself over the last 20 years anywhere between 400 to 500 days & have been eating raw foods for up to 5 years at a time in the past, as well as trained 100’s of individuals assisting them to achieve their personal goals & health challenges or concerns. I also launched my business “HEALTHY PEOPLE” in the year 2000 where I took individuals out into resort locations & I coached & taught Nutritional classes including Fasting, Cleansing, Rebuilding, Alkalizing and Rehydrating of the body as well as taught exercise classes including Yoga, Active Isolated Stretching, Yamuna Body Rolling, body alignment and Zen Stretch Therapy all at five star resort hotels in areas such as Zihuatanejo Mexico, Scottsdale AZ, Rancho Santa Fe, CA and Napa Valley, CA. These trips were costing upwards of $4,000 per week and that was back in 2000. I am currently not going out to resort locations but I am offering more of a personalized coaching service that can be used right in the convenience of your own home to help you achieve your current heath goals as well as keep the cost to a minimum. I regularly fast myself & have coached hundreds of people on how to get healthy & thought what a great idea to invite you to join me on this 30 DAY JUICE FEAST. For many of us 30 DAYS might be too much at this present time so I will assist you with where you are out at this time and where you want to go. Each of us, are unique individuals & have different situations whether they are health challenges or possible family concerns. I have found that there is really not much personalized assistance out there without a huge cost. I feel that the internet has opened up quite a bit of knowledge to a great many people however it really falls short on personalized one on one attention. In order for me to give such personalized attention I will need to limit the enrollment.

WHEN YOU DECIDE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS 30 DAY JUICE FEAST you will be embarking on a wonderful journey of live healthy enzyme rich LIFE GIVING Juices that will nourish each and every one of your trillion of cells in your body. This time that you are giving yourself is a much needed time for rejuvenation and rest. Many of us take care of many members of our families and with the many tasks at hand that we perform each day it time to allow this juice feast to be your special time given just to yourself.

WHAT MIGHT I ACCOMPLISH DURING A JUICE FEAST

1. OXYGENATION
2. HYDRATION
3. ALKALINIZATION
4. BATHING OUR CELLS WITH PROPER NUTRIENTS
5. ELIMINATATION OF TOXINS IN LYMPH, BLOOD & CELLULAR
6. REJUVENATE METABOLISM & DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
7. PHYSIOLOGICAL REST
8. REBUILDING

WHAT TO EXPECT OF YOUR 30 DAY JUICE FEAST

First of all, I will be JUICE FEASTING right along with you every step of the way. Just like last year, each morning you will wake up to a daily GREETING encouraging you each and every day. Then I usually update you on how I am doing for that day. In addition to the GREETINGS and UPDATES, I will be sending an educational article on various Healthful & Holistic topics to help increase your current knowledge, encourage you each and every day and to let you know that you are not alone.
These educational articles will be on many different topics such as ”BENEFITS OF JUICE FEASTING” “WHOLE FOOD NUTRITION-HEALING YOUR WHOLE BODY” “LOW FAT RAW VEGAN” “REST & REJUVENATION” “ORGANIC VS SUSTAINABLE” “GOURMET RAW FOODS-ARE THESE REALLY HEALTHY FOODS?” “GOAL SETTING” “BENFITS OF EXERCISE” “LAW OF ATTRACTION” “BEING YOUR PERSONAL BEST” “GETTING HELP ALONG THE WAY” just to name a few. I would like to get to know each and every one of you personally. I will be calling you along the way to talk with you personally to see how you are doing! I would then like you to email me to let me know how you are doing for the day. Now, let’s always be honest and not sugar (Yuk) coat things. I will need to know really how you are doing so I can assist you when you need it. My teaching style is soft yet firm. I am a giver & I give my time to people who are sincerely interested in getting healthy. As we all know there are quite a lot of sick people out there that need my energy to assist in their healing process.

Are you not sick and tired of being sick and tired? It’s time to take charge of your health & take this 30 day challenge to begin the healing process in your own body. There will also be a weekly roll call for you to check in and let us all know how you are doing. We will be using the Juice Feasting Website as our platform. Some individuals may want to follow the JUICE FEASTING protocol exactly as described on the JUICE FEASTING website. I generally follow most of the same guidelines with some small differences which you will see once we get into the bulk of the FEAST. I will be sending out a PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire) form once we start working on increasing our exercise and activity levels to ensure safety. I will also be sending out a HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE FORM so I will be able to see where your current state of health is at, and so I can make the appropriate decisions for you personally. It is sure nice to be in a group situation & will be able to see and get to know all the other participants on the same Juice Feast as you are on. As we are moving toward the end of our JUICE FEAST I will introduce what I call the MAINTAINANCE PROGRAM. We do not want all of our hard work to go to waste! The MAINTAINANCE PROGRAM is one of the most important parts of the program and many times it is overlooked. Without a solid foundational MAINTAINANCE PROGRAM we will more than likely slip back into some of our unhealthy habits. So this is a key component to our program here at Healthy People.

5 KEY COMPONENTS TO A SUCCESSFUL JUICE FEAST
1. HEALTH ASSESSMENT Where you are at & where do you want to go
2. PREPARATION Taking the time to prepare - get the bad food out - talk to immediate family - get the fruit & veggies in
3. JUICE FEASTING PROTOCOL Daily Juicing, Proper Rest, Exercise, Self Reflection
4. COMMUNICATION Staying active within our group - Ask when help is needed - upgrade to personalized telephone consult with me if necessary
5. MAINTENANCE One of the most important Component of your JUICE FEAST - Proper JUICE FEAST breaking protocol

I usually like to share all email addresses so that all participants can email each other & get to know one another. I will need to charge a nominal fee to just cover minimal expenses. The cost of this 30 DAY JUICE FEAST is far below what I am currently seeing on the internet with much less personalized assistance. The cost for this 30 DAY JUICE FEAST is less than a dollar per day for a total of $29 which is a small nominal charge if you think about what fantastic health benefits you will be receiving. Many spend more than this for one night out for a (nice)? Dinner. I have found out the hard way that many people do not value things that are giving away at no charge. I want you to succeed and by putting out a few dollars somehow this cements into your subconscious that you are serious & that this is your new health program that you will do and complete. Now, for those of you who would like to have an additional assistance not only will you receive all of the above but in addition I will be offering a phone consultation of 30 minute each week. I am offering this program for a nominal fee of $99. This 30 DAY JUICE FEAST can really be life altering for many.

ENROLLMENT PROCESS
The first step once you make the decision to substantially improve your health would be to please fill out the enrollment form and remember to check which program you would be interested in & to let me know a little bit about yourself & your current health challenges or concerns, goals etc.
Send it to me at: healthypeopleadv@aol.com
Then send payment via paypal.com – email address: healthypeopleadv@aol.com
I will then enroll you as a participant & you will begin receiving information from me including all PRE-JUICE FEAST PREPARATION INFO – so do not wait till the last minute because I would like to start prepping you ASAP.
Sincerely,
Sharon Neal
Physical, Mental and Nutritional Consultant
Owner and Founder
Healthy People
La Jolla, CA

858-750-8585

Healthypeopleadv@aol.com

If so some reason you are not comfortable with PayPal’s we can arrange for you to send payment by other methods.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables