Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food Vegan Retreats and Juice Feasting the lowest price anywhere
Date: November 28, 2011 10:02AM

Monday, November 28, 2011Raw Food Vegan Retreats and Juice Feasting
Raw Food Vegan Retreats and Juice Feasting
Join me on a magical journey of detox and transformation as I enjoy a 92 day juice feast...I experienced recovery from morbid obesity with a raw food lifestyle My life has been completely transformed on every level and I now devote my life to spreading this message of hope for natural and healthy weight loss for others living with overweight, obesity and overeating issues. Check out my Blog with full pictures of the INN. [sandstormsoulutions.blogspot.com]

Sandstorm Raw Food Retreats are held at The Marin Headlands we offer accommodations in two large historic homes, built in 1907 as officers’ quarters in what was then Fort Barry. Guests may choose to stay in shared, gender-specific or co-ed dorms, or in one of the 7 rooms reserved for private accommodations (single, double, or family occupancy). Room fees/ their is no Tuition due in our program. We have our retreats in beautiful Sausalito. We offer a variety of rooms for a low weekly fee. Rooms are only available to guests participating in our program. Garden Dormitory Room, Shared Bath (Twin Beds) this Large-sized room includes twin/ bunk beds and shared by several people. Men are in one room & Women in the other.
Twin Bed: $195.00 per day (May be bunk bed) Most dorm rooms have 8 beds per room
Double*: $215.00 Per person for Private rooms have a double bed with a single bunk bed above, and accommodate up to 3 people
Guest is responsible for changing their bedding daily.
•Pets are not permitted. For more information, read our FAQ.
•Cigarettes, alcohol, and recreational drugs are not allowed on campus.
•Rooms are only available to guests participating in our program.
•Use of computers and mobile phones in public areas is prohibited.
•Guests are required to be self-reliant in order to participate in the program. For more information,
Address:
Fort Barry Building 941
Sausalito, CA 94965
Phone:
(415) 742-6491

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables