Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Rejuvenation Learning Retreat at Turquoise Barn in the Catskills - April 25-29 or 27-29
Posted by: lunachica ()
Date: March 11, 2012 08:17PM

Hi Everyone - I am hosting at Turquoise Barn a vegan, raw food B&B located on an organic farm in the Catskills.

I only have a few spots left and in an effort to fill our remaining spaces & close registration, we are offering a special for the next week. Sign up with 2 friends (full price) and you receive 50% off the cost of your retreat! You can choose to take the discount on your individual fee or share 3 ways from the total. Hope you can join me!

Think fresh whole organic foods, juices, smoothies, fresh spring water, hands-on learning in the kitchen, wild edible ID walks, hiking, yoga, massage, art, and nature. For more details & lots of pictures check our retreat page here [www.turquoisebarn.com] A great way to celebrate the spring and bring on the summer!

And for those who don't know me - I'm a certified raw chef & educator, wild edible enthusiast, & run Turquoise Barn a veggie, vegan, Raw Food Bed & Breakfast located on an organic farm in the lovely Catskill Mountains of New York just 3 hours from NYC.

REJUVENATION LEARNING RETREAT - Gentle Cleansing, Art, Nature, Food
April 25 - 29 Wednesday – Sunday OR
April 27 - April 29 Friday - Sunday (daily rate without accommodations also available)

Join us for 3 or 5 days of learning, gentle cleansing, & relaxation - an ideal way to welcome the Spring/Summer
season. This Retreat is designed for anyone wishing to rejuvenate and regenerate your mind, body &
spirit in a comfortable, safe, and supportive environment. Weekend will include beginning vegan, raw
& living food preparation classes, drawing classes, hiking, yoga, educational films & discussions and plenty of
time to relax & explore the wonders of nature in the Catskills right here in our own backyard.

After our 5 days together, you will feel refreshed, energized and REJUVENATED.......and....you will leave with the skills, motivation and
energy to begin creating a healthier lifestyle.

Turquoise Barn is an ideal setting to unwind, decompress, and get healthy. Hiking and biking trails,
water, trees, mountains, organic gardens are all available on the property or within walking distance to the
farm. Please be sure to explore the website for more pictures and info on the beauty of the Catskills.

All activities are optional – you may choose to participate in our activities or schedule a special service (listed
below). You may also choose to join in for meals only and simply spend time alone relaxing, meditating,
hiking, playing with the chickens, exploring or taking a snooze in the hammock.

We are located just 3 hours from NYC, 1.5 from Albany & Binghamton in the beautiful Catskill Mountains.

You can check here for more details & pictures: [www.turquoisebarn.com]

www.turquoisebarn.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables