Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Epic Mineral List
Posted by: FabulousIgloro ()
Date: December 29, 2013 03:59PM

I hope this will not be moderated but, I made a post in [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
called Mineral Directory or if I would be formal, Global Databank of Highest Mineral Source.

It's not my biggest invention, but it's the 2nd greatest of Works I have ever done in the 28 years I have lived.

I hope you all enjoy my work, and the ones who contributed to the Earth database which is a scientific document.

Maybe I can win the Nobel Prize? I think it's not worthy, I would just donate it to a charity. The list was produced after we landed on the Moon right? This could be worthy, but 0.5% chance.

I hope you all enjoy it!

Print it, share it! The money I spent towards it was meant for it to always be free.

Just remember my name when we meet in Paradise.
My name is Jonathan David Rios.

I've shaken hands with 2-Star General Carver, who was the Chief of Chaplains when I was in the service. Also, James Stone, who won a Medal of Honor. And finally, Gordon R. England. I am also friends with David Wolfe the #1 Nutritionist on Earth. I'm the first person you see on this video: [www.youtube.com] And David Wolfe is also seen in the introductory with me.

There is no links or 3rd party associated with the YouTube video.
Cherokee Gold is just an Ormus Water Trap research sponsor. I have even built the Worlds Greatest Ormus Water-Trap, better than Cherokee, but that's not any of my greatest works.

If I sound arrogant, it's not intended. The contents of this post is innocent, I am willing to challenge every aspect of this post, and my mineral list post.

I really hope you enjoy the list,
Warmly and Sincerely,

-Jonathan

Re: Epic Mineral List
Date: December 29, 2013 04:00PM

It's located at: Raw Diary - Your Personal Experience

The link was turnicated.

Cheers.

Re: Epic Mineral List
Date: December 29, 2013 04:03PM

/watch?v=54OEjpojSE4

Is the link with me and David Wolfe.

And James Stone has passed away, his funeral is at:
/watch?v=q3N80TVSoHY

I feel blessed to of had the chance to shake his hand in 2009.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables