Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Living Foods Festival with raw celebrities
Posted by: gypsieme ()
Date: March 08, 2007 05:44AM

Located amidst tall trees and quiet ponds on verdant viewy lawns beneath Sedona Arizona's famous Red Rocks,
The Raw Festival celebrates raw vegan foods, music, spirituality and the Earth. The Third Annual Raw Festival is making history as the first to attract so many well-loved raw vegan celebrities such as Woody Harrelson and Alicia Silverstone, acclaimed performers such as William Eaton, Shimshai, and Tina Malia, distinguished doctors such as Dr. Fuhrman, Dr. Lodi and Dr. Sheridan, famous reverends such as the Rev. Dr. Michael Beckwith (of 'The Secret') movie, and even the vegan Congressman, Dennis Kucinich, who is establishing a Department of Peace. In a serene ambience, come discover ancient wisdom and the latest findings from the greatest minds in the living food, fitness and consciousness worlds. Bonus: Enjoy hundreds of Educational Vendor Booths, Outdoor and Indoor Stages, Ongoing Play & Workshops, Food Demos, Dancing, Leadership Sharing Circle, Celestial Yoga, Meditation, Sacred Exercise and fabulous friends! Admission includes 7 organic gourmet raw vegan meals.
Oct. 12-14, 2007
Entire Weekend $300 All inclusive Early-Bird Price.
Contact Teri at gypsieme@hotmail.com to register, for info. about sponsorship, or general info. For a $10 additional discount, please enter the code: TERI

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Living Foods Festival with raw celebrities
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 08, 2007 01:35PM

sounds nice

Living Foods Festival with raw celebrities
Posted by: gypsieme ()
Date: March 09, 2007 01:18AM

-- moved topic --

Posted by: daivanata ()
Date: March 13, 2007 03:24PM

I'm so excited! This looks absolutely GREAT.

I was getting ready to post about it and ask if anyone was going, So, is anyone going???

I am. smiling smiley

I'm looking forward to seeing Woody Harrelson again. I saw him at the Green Festival in San Francisco a couple of years back and just love him.

I know it's far away (Oct.) but I'm getting my ticket now, at the cheaper price!

Daiva

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 14, 2007 01:48AM

$300 for a weekend event is too much. Why is it so expensive to attend these events. who is making all this money ?

Better spend that money some where else eg buying a VitaMix blender or checking out a raw food restaurant.
In my 4 years of experience, most of the speakers give contradictory information. One says eat only fruits another says don't eat fruit. who do you listen to ? Eventually you will land up buying stuff recommended by each speaker(books , gagets, superfoods etc) and spend thousands of dollars and still be confused about if you have to eat $12/lb gogi berries everyday or every two days ?
I have been eating living foods for 4 years and after initially attending some lectures by speakers eg. Doug Graham, Tim trader, Rozi,David wolfe,Victorous etc. and spending hundreds of dollars, I eventually started listening to my own body instead of other people. Because your body knows what it needs. So I just have one RULE that I can eat anything I want, anytime and in any quantity as long as its RAW. that's it. KISS.

On a side note (no substitute to reading the label)...
Last weekend at the Anaheim Natural food expo in LA, CA, there were some vendors selling snack bars, claiming it to be vegan and RAW. But when I read the ingredients it had some non-raw ingredients. Check out the "Pure" bar which is not really raw.

-blessings

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: March 21, 2007 04:18AM

I am going. I think it looks fantastic. I will always take what I can use from anyone and leave the rest. That is a must in any situation, raw or otherwise.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables