Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Colorado Springs Raw Food Support Group Weekly Meetings
Posted by: Raw Step By Step ()
Date: January 17, 2008 07:23PM

If you are curious, interested or invested in the raw and living foods lifestyle and looking to meet nice people and families where you can give and receive support, this is the place for you!

We believe that our bodies were originally designed to thrive off a fresh, natural plant food diet as described in Genesis 1:29. We also believe that unnatural living, eating processed and cooked foods and a sedentary lifestyle contributes to disease. We believe that eating a fresh, whole plant food diet along with other healthy and positive lifestyle changes will promote our bodies to heal from many ailments and prevent future disease.

We invite you to join us for relaxed, open discussions on various topics, lots of support on our raw food journeys, trading recipes and ideas and joining monthly themed Raw Lucks!

When: We meet every Saturday afternoon at 3:00 PM

Where: The patio at Whole Foods (off Academy North of Woodmen)

I’m happy to answer any questions you have! Feel free to contact me!

Sharon
rawcurls@msn.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colorado Springs Raw Food Support Group Weekly Meetings
Posted by: Raw Step By Step ()
Date: January 27, 2008 04:37PM

I don't think I can edit the above but we will be changing the meetings to 8:00 AM. We are also looking to start a group on meetup, if anyone is interested, please shoot me an email.

Thanks.

Sharon
rawcurls@msn.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables