The 60 Day Re-Boot Your Life "ONLINE BOOTCAMP"
Posted by: The Fruitarian One ()
Date: April 08, 2008 01:59PM
I'M RICHARD BLACKMAN, THE RE-BOOT YOUR LIFE COACH AND FITNESS EXPERT.....
LISTEN UP....DO YOU WANNA RECLAIM YOUR NATURAL PHYSIQUE AND VIBRANT HEALTH ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!
The Re-Boot Your Life "ONLINE BOOTCAMP" is open on the 1st of May "FREE OF CHARGE" to "ANYBODY" regardless of experience that's motivated to make that once in a lifetime change, "NOW" theirs "NO EXCUSES" , you'll get "ONGOING" support from our in house "HEALTH & WELLNESS" experts, all we ask is that you "DEDICATE" yourself to taking "FULL ADVANTAGE" of this "ONCE" in a lifetime chance to spend 60 days "STRIVING FOR EXCELLENTS".
"YOU WANT IN?", this is invitation only, so E-mail INNERLIGHTRADIO@YAHOO.COM OR SPIRITHALIMA@YAHOO.COM before the April 23rd with a detailed reason why you "NEED" to be registered for this life changing program.
1) Must post up to date front, side and back before pics with proof of date, such as a newspaper,etc, within 7 days of being accepted and no later than May 1st, anyone that does not comply will lose their place on the program.
2) Must set up log and post intro, current weight and goals within 7 days of being accepted into the program and no later than the start date, failure to comply will result in you losing your place in the program.
3) Pay this forward and send this information to at least 5 people that you feel will most benefit from this "online" bootcamp.
4) Must be willing to support and encourage others throughout the bootcamp.
5) Must prioritize yourself and be able to report in on a regular basis till the end of the bootcamp.
6) Must respect the leadership and philosophy of the bootcamp coach (Richard Blackman).
7) Must prepare emotionally for success and be open to change.
8) Must be willing to have pics posted on website/used for promotional purposes by SNB.
9) If it's felt that any bootcamp participant is consistantly neglecting their commitment to the bootcamp/themselves they will be "shipped out" without warning.
10) Like life, this bootcamp/program is what you make it, have fun.
The program will be judged and three individuals with the most outstanding results will be picked by Richard Blackman a.k.a F1 at the end of the bootcamp and prizes will be donated by leaders in the health & fitness field to the winners based on the following:
1) Amount of weight lost and physical condition, appearance and wellbeing.
2) Obstacles overcome to reach goals/amount of goals achieved.
3) General atitude and support of fellow members.
Coach Richard Blackman
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE AND POST TO AS MANY PEOPLE YOU KNOW THAT WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS EVENT!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.