Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New to Mississippi AND veganism
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 18, 2008 06:48AM

Hello everyone. My name is Arika and I am beginning my transition from Veg. To Vegan and hope to be completely raw by July.
I just moved to Biloxi a couple of months ago so I am still trying to get my bearings in terms of what is and is not available here. Before living in Biloxi I lived in S. FL, West Palm then Naples/Fort Myers, but I was raised in IN and the Midwest is where my heart resides.
I am uncertain as to why I find myself drawn to this lifestyle. I was never exposed to anything of this nature, but my eating habits have always seemed to gravitate towards fresh and simple all on their own. It just feels right.
There doesn't seem to be any real raw veg. or vegan movement in these parts, but I've had good luck getting great produce so far. I will admit to missing an amazing giant natural grocer I frequented in Fort Myers though. Fortunately I am super close to New Orleans and Mobile so I intend to start doing a bit of research to see what is available in those areas.
If there is anyone in this general area, I'd love to pick your brain. I am incredibly social and think a network of people who understand what you're doing is very helpful and affirmative. I also visit South FL and IN frequently. If there are ever any events, I am incredibly interested.
I look forward to my involvement in these boards.
I hope this finds everuone well.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables