Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

im back and lovin it
Posted by: volcomchick8797 ()
Date: May 18, 2008 08:16AM

this is my first successful 100% raw vegan day since returning. yesterday i did really well, until my boyfriend came home from work late in the evening. im a nite muncher...don't know why, but i do good during the day and then late in the evening i splurge to the extreme. today i did great, even in the evening. my boyfriend came home and ate a whole box of drumsticks ice cream in front and taunting me. i almost just gave in like i norally do, but i am sticking to this change in lifestyle. its really hard to do this change in lifestyle when my boyfriend will prob have diabetes in his late 20's by the way he eats. the only time i got him to try strawberries was when they were chocolate covered...terrible. he grew up on canned and processed foods and for some reason he has not decided to branch out. his meals typically consist of pizza, spaghetti with two whole loaves of sourdough bread, twelve tacos, canned chili, and of course fast food. i would say like once every 4 months i can get him to have mashed potatoes with some chicken- some what healthy. he NEVER eats fruits or veggies and that really bothers me. i used to be so much better about limiting the things that i eat, and i guess cause he eats this way and seems to be doing fine...i don't really have a logical explanation for why i began eating these types of meals with him. its just hard saying no to foods that taste so amazing. so tonite when he was eating his box of drumsticks and i was thinking of just getting some taco bell and joining him with his ice cream eating habits, thats when i ate some fresh pineapple and it really was satisfying. i am very proud of myself, but then again it is only my first successful day.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables