Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

minnesota
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 14, 2008 03:51AM

Anyone live in MN? Would love to be able to chat on occasion with a live person, that'd be cool. :-) I am re-joining the raw community, seems to me that 8/1/1 after all i've "tried" works best for my body. Would love to build a network of friends, online or live! as I have no one in my cirlce of friends or family that have any idea what I am talking about. Thanks everyone!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: minnesota
Posted by: rost0037 ()
Date: June 14, 2008 05:24PM

I did, my whole life! But I´m moving to upstate NY soon...bah!!! Do you live near Ecopolitan, you should be able to find people there. And they have green smoothies, which would work better with 811 than the gourmet stuff.

Date: June 18, 2008 03:32AM

thanks rost! I ate at ecopolitan last summer, when I was 100% raw, but probably 46% fat! Knowing all along that i'd eventually move to 811, I'm making the switch, for the last couple months i've eaten SAD and I look and feel terrible. :-) feel free to email, that'd be swell!!

rd

Posted by: justin26 ()
Date: June 26, 2008 03:47PM

What is the meaning of 811?

Posted by: yogi33 ()
Date: July 23, 2008 11:55PM

Yeah, is this some raw food code word? 811???

Posted by: yogi33 ()
Date: July 24, 2008 12:27AM

How do you eat 100% raw in the winter? I live in Washington...very cold!

Date: May 28, 2009 11:59PM

Hi, I am from minnesota too.. Just drop in n lookin for support friends from minnesota. I am new to raw foods. I want to change my diet to raw diets since I health issues. I feel weird for problem since I am only 23 years old but happiest to hear about raw foods that could be miracle heal. So I would like support here. Email me
Elisarae@tmail.com
Please!
Thanks!
=)

Posted by: paragon1685 ()
Date: May 29, 2009 12:58AM

Check out

[rawfood.meetup.com]

Date: June 03, 2009 05:57PM

Hey. I currently live in central MN, but will be relocating to the West coast soon. I am raw, but am planning to transistion to 811. It would be great to bounce some ideas off of someone who is already 811. Would be open to hooking up for a meal or something before I leave.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables