Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Travel with me, we'll follow the sun..start from Portland, Ore.
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: June 29, 2008 06:39PM

Thought I'd post to see if anyone might be interested. I plan on getting out of Portland, Oregon due to health issues that came on thru the winter here in this particular house..seemingly mold issues.

I have a car, a small dog, a bike and some stuff needed for trip..that's it. If you want to do same..send an email or pm. We could head south and follow the sun, or head to Houston where I have a friend and she has a friend who also is going to meet there..we could all find a house together once there. It's my former roomie and she loves raw foods, her friend wants to basically restart and revamp her life also..so anyone interested?

I plan on being gone before roofers come to put new roof on this toxic home..as I'm already sleeping outside..and outside won't be far enough away with roofers blowing that toxic mold around even more than just heat. It got very hot here the last few days.

Send my an email or pm me here. I want to leave the week after 4th of July.

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Travel with me, we'll follow the sun..start from Portland, Ore.
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: June 30, 2008 11:43PM

I posted on craigslist for rideshare..didn't even know they had that..or if I did I forgot about it. I think I've found someone to share gas and ride as far as San Fransisco..so that's cool.

Anyone near SF or along the route of I-5 want to go to SoCal..Oceanside, near beach area? We could live very close to beach if you wanted to share housing..or find something with some land near or in Fallbrook and grow a lot of our own year round foods. It's only a few miles from Oceanside beaches.

Love,
Prism
to learn more about me..go to [www.apronstrings.eshire.net]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables