Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Lonely Raw Foodist tongue sticking out smiley
Posted by: SurfinBird ()
Date: July 14, 2008 07:10AM

Hi all,

I am a 23/m raw food lifestyle enthusiast, who recently moved to a new city in Canada (Regina). Being a Canadian town in the middle of the prairies it is not that big, and I find it hard to meet like minded people to discuss life with. I'm actually also coming out of a situation where I had quite extreme obsessive compulsive disorder, so I'm really just looking to rebuild my life at this point. One would think I would post on a mental health forum, but my entire lifestyle revolves around the natural health/raw food movement, so I think I'm just going to have better luck meeting the kind of people I want to talk to around here.

I am extremely open minded, so if you share that outlook on life and have a heart to help an individual out in a tough situation, please feel free to add me to MSN messenger. My address being surfin.bird (at) hotmail.com. You could also just email me if you don't use MSN ^__^

Awesome. I know there are so many incredible people in the raw food movement, I'm looking forward to chatting with some! I'm sure I'll be posting around these parts from time to time as well tongue sticking out smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lonely Raw Foodist tongue sticking out smiley
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 31, 2008 08:12AM

Hey, I went through a stage of feeling 'alone' in my lifestyle choices as i live in a remote german village where everyone else has the same eating / living patterns and i and my hubby were considered 'aliens' and they found us hard to understand. Two years on and we are doing fine, we are blending in our own way and am am enjoying my life more than ever before.

it is nice to be able to share experiences with similar people and this site does just that. I will add you to my MSN and look forward to chatting with you.

take care Joanne

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables