Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

raw woman seeks life partner
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 14, 2008 07:23PM

I'm a 32 year old mother of one, currently living in the city, but dreaming of a completely different life. I would like to find a raw fellow who wants to live a simple life, with a raw partner and her child. It wouldn't matter where, as long as it was clean and quiet and green. I am a quiet, creative, sensitive person. It's hard to meet other raw fooders, and this can be a lonely way to live! It would be so wonderful to meet a gentle, sensitive soul who may be out there somewhere, looking for me! This may be completely ridiculous, but I hope not. Please write me if this sounds like something you are looking for as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: raw woman seeks life partner
Date: July 20, 2008 06:15AM

You sound very geniune. I would like to chat with you sometime. I am a single father who is moving to Hawaii in April.

Date: September 13, 2008 04:39PM

Wow! I was just talking to a friend yesterday how I don't think the way my lifestyle is going that I would be able to find someone compatible to be with lol!
About a year ago I began to live a simple life and it has been progressing along and becoming more simple everyday. It was something in me for years but I just kept ignoring it......I started to let my hair grow, got rid of satelitte, sold my mercedes suv, only use cell phone for emergencies and voice mail, meditate daily, stopped eating meat(just occaisional fish), joined shaoiln kung-fu and tai-chi classes, read and listen to Eckhart Tolle daily, live in the country, etc, etc, etc (just to give you an idea). Very different from the way I used to live. I was living for other people including society and finally got to a point where I just wanted to be myself, the sensitive, simple man that I am :-) I don't care about money anymore(that's why I thought I would never attract a woman lol). I'm a very good-looking and nice guy but women are generally materialistic and want a sense of security when choosing a mate. I want to live more present and not be focused or obsessed with money. I drive an 86 Volvo wagon (a car I've always liked but never dreamed of because of how non-appealing to women it is lol). I also bought an 88 mercedes, but that's just because it's my favourite car, not to impress people with).
Anyways...I can talk forever about my new path lol. If you would like to chat, let me know. I'm 33 and a Virgo by the way. My email is duke4347@yahoo.com.

Posted by: LeslieRaw ()
Date: September 15, 2008 04:53AM

FYI, try greensingles.com

(this is not a plug, but it is a good site, you might find what you're looking for)

Date: September 24, 2008 11:46PM

bveggie,

I will have to disagree on your viewpoint about women only wanting money and material things.True,alot are,but simply pass those like an unwanted gallstone.
I am on disability at $700 a month,and have a beautiful woman in my life.smiling smileysmiling smiley
Stay true to who you are and you will avoid all the ones who arent worth a second of your timesmiling smileysmiling smiley

Brian

Posted by: wendysmiling ()
Date: September 29, 2008 05:58PM

Yep I have to agree with Brian.

bveggie maybe because your former lifestyle revolved around money, you attracted those kind of women, but there's a ton of us out here that are genuine and we're just looking for love, peace and simplicity. You'll find what you are looking for. Open your heart and try not to let past experiences cloud you.
Blessings,

WendySmiling in Oklahoma
www.16weeks2health.blogspot.com
12/17/10.......240/155/125

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables