Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Anyone from NC???
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 24, 2008 03:52PM

I am not raw YET!! BOO! on my part, yes I know. But I am in the transition stage, learning about the benefits, learning and collecting recipes, looking into products that I need to buy. But I would love to meet people in my area who are raw foodist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone from NC???
Posted by: new2green ()
Date: July 27, 2008 11:50PM

Hi Autumnbrz,
I though I was for sure the only person in NC trying to be raw. I moved here 2 years ago from Florida and was working so much, that I don't have friends yet or any support for my new endeavor.
My husband thinks he has lymes disease, so I'm convincing him to go raw with me which makes life A LOT easier on being raw. My older daughter, the only one who goes with me on this is leaving for college and my son 13 will NOT even try raw foods. But I am giving my best shot to this. In the beggining of the year I started and for 2 weeks I felt wonderful, but with the work and family I couldn't do it anymore (Organic is expensive too) and making 2 meals for every meal is no time efficient. But I'm going back!
I would love to keep in touch and we could support each other in this.
I am in charlotte, what about you?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables