Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

*waves* hello from the UK!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 22, 2006 12:55PM

Hello!

I am new to raw food and saw this forum recommended on Shazzie's website so I hope I can make some raw friends here.

My real name is Lindsay, I am 29, live in Manchester, UK, am married with a 15 year old stepson, work full time in HR and go to college part time so I am a busy lady! My hobbies include shopping, going to the gym, running and yoga.

I lost 3 stone last year through Weight Watchers and have acquired a bingeing habit and am terrified of putting weight on - I still have one more stone to lose. I read one of Jason Vale's books a few weeks ago and loved the idea behind juicing, then my friend Summer started documenting her raw food diaries on LJ and it was like a light bulb went on in my head!

I am currently on my 9th day of eating 100% raw with only one "blip" (carrot cake and haloumi!) and I am feeling more energised, my allergies are subsiding and I have lost 4lb. I am really into it and boring my husband and friends because it's all I seem to talk about!

I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

Luna
xxxx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: *waves* hello from the UK!
Date: June 26, 2006 11:37AM

hi luna , I am new to this website ( used to be a member of fresh-network here in uk ........lapsed in renewing over the last couple of years or so thats all ).........have been into raw food eating since '89 when i bought leslie kentons Raw Energy book . Would like to say ' hello .... from daiz

Date: June 27, 2006 04:10PM

Hello!

I was wondering aoubt fresh-network and thought it no longer existed as it kept displaying "website not found", but Ihave just tried again - it's there! Thank you! Now I have to spend a good while moseying around it!

Date: July 07, 2006 06:42AM

Morning Luna hope u r well.......we hav had some lovely weather ( really nice down here ' the west country ......i live on the coast as well so its ' extra nice ).........good to hear u found the fresh-network .....i've always found it to be a very informative site , has an online shop as well which i hav used from time to time ( bought products like tahini , hemp seeds etc......hav a lovely day .......take care ......daizee

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables