Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Any raw food vegans in Bristol?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 21, 2008 11:06AM

Friends,

Recently i came to feel very fed up of living in London and so i came to see Bristol after a recommendation from friends. So now having been here for 5 days i feel it is amazing place! So now i want to move here on the 29:th of September when my contract is finished with the room i have in London.

So a bit about me: name is Yari, 29 years young guy born in Finland but have lived in UK for the past 8 years. My lifestyle is quite unique, i practise yoga and meditation daily if possible, in the past i did 5 times 10-day silent Vipassana retreat in India. Also i don't drink or smoke and like more quiet life Recently i read a book "highly sensitive person" and this describes me well. When i was 17 i read a few books by Osho and fell in love so i am also a sannyasin. Right now i would like to train to become a biodanza teacher and that is one reason also i'd like to live in Bristol, because of the wonderful biodanza school there. Also i'm a tantrika and although i haven't done many courses recently i had a session with a goddess who has been teaching tantra for years, she said i'm advanced and sensitive to energy, i'd be a good tantra teacher, so that is one of my goals too.

So i'm looking for friends who live in Bristol with similar lifestyle or interests, anyone who has a sofa i could sleep on until i'd get a room for myself, anyone who knows of a job i could do to get to get some money, or anyone who would just like to say hi.

By the way i also trained in traditional Thai yoga massage in India and Thailand so i could give anyone quite a good massage if you have a space for me to do it.

Have a beautiful day!
Love
Yarismiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables