Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I have a question!
Posted by: justin26 ()
Date: September 28, 2008 11:17PM

Hello my fellow friends….

Where is a place to really live???? You know,,,,, where the food is abundant, the spirit is alive and the energy is freely flowing...and most of all God is awake!!!

So…In sort the most important thing for me is to live where others are creating Heaven on this earth… This is where I’ll be!!! So where the heck is it???? And I am not just talking spiritually here people… Yes a real place … I know the answer is out there!!!

Thank you for finding me!!! :-) Putting it out there!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I have a question!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 07, 2008 03:32PM

What specifically are you looking for? What kind of food and what do you mean by abundant? Where is spirit and where is it flowing? Where is god awake?

What is heaven to you on earth? Where are you? Are you here? What is spirit? What is a real place? What is it?

I wish I knew what your desires were so i COULD TELL YOU!

Unfortunately I do not live in your body. If you give me specifics of exactly what you are looking for I could maybe I could help you do some research. This is also The sort of thing I would like to know. I would like a place with the least pollution, and it would take some doing research on the types and where. And also a enviroscape I long for Which I believe I know that best when I'm In it because it changes soo quickly and may be second in importance. Only I best know the specifics of my desires.

Where's your role in getting what you want? Where will you be? It seems to me there is something we call thought that is cut of from action awareness. Does it not take thought to act. How about just being aware of our actions? Just as we cannot be aware of something when we are moving, can we know how or what we are thinking? Meaning somehow premeditating a thought? Thinking about a thought? Do we know what a thought is? and how would we know? Perhaps be still or aware of what's happening? Like action and not Thought alone? Aware of actions which cannot go without the unaware thought? I'm doing my best as always and perhaps better now.

I would be happy to meet you again,-Put it out there and best wishes,

Wayne

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2008 03:40PM by wayneisyou.

Re: I have a question!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 07, 2008 04:20PM

Thought is like seeing a stare only and not knowing there is a still space it is in. Perhaps that is the awe I feel when I look into a clear starry night sky, (the awareness of the stillness of the twinkling stars). A reflection of a clear mind without thought, Only thoughtful action. "GOD", Me, Thought, you, it's all me.

God bless-ud U are! Best wishes,
Wayne

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables