Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Minnesota Fruitarians?
Posted by: MN_intj ()
Date: September 29, 2008 11:26PM

Hi, I am a fruitarian and I am looking for a girl who is also at this level who lives in my area. I live in Minnesota. I am 24/m/w. I am not interested in dating or having a serious relationship with a girl who eats meat, dairy, grains, cooked foods, legumes, beans, etc.. I am looking for a girl who is internally more pure, and also someone very spiritual as well, like myself. I often feel like what I am looking for is near impossible but it does not hurt to try. I have very high standards, very high expectations, but I see no reason to lower them. I am in no hurry to rush into anything. I have all the time I need to find the one who's right. Eventually I will be a breatharian, very soon, maybe this year. I am looking for someone who is interested in this as well. I am open to all races; I see beauty as having no limitation based on race. Well, at least I can perhaps make some good friends if nothing else. Send me a message at raw.cacao.smoothie@gmail.com! Thanks! - Jeff.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables