Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hi - West Yorks
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 29, 2006 01:13PM

Hi

Im new to Raw, but organic vegan previously. Only about a week in and am feeling better already.

I live in West Yorks and was wondering whether there are any others on here in my area? Maybe you would like to meet up sometime?

My interests are holistics, spirituality, and many more.

If you would like to meet up or chat, get in touch.

Donna

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hi - West Yorks
Date: July 02, 2006 06:53PM

Hi Donna,

I came to raw after Philip left (Manchester I think) for the Treeoflife (who wouldn't do the same?). Does anyone know about Northern raw events/gatherings nowadays?

I also live in the North of England. I've sent you a PM. Look forward to hearing from you.

Ramesh

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: July 11, 2006 07:54AM

wow, there seem to be quite a few UKers lately 'round here - yay!

there is a raw festival in August in the Yorkshire area, I think there might be details on the Funky Raw website.

Saying a big hello from North Wales (:

Date: July 11, 2006 02:12PM

Hello Lisa m,

I don't think I'll be making it to rawberry.org, as I've put up on the other board (NFL), I am unsure if my body would take fasting while doing Yoga, tibetan rights, nature walks and foraging expeditions. Also I think I'd like to fast in nice warm, comfortable surroundings - and I haven't been camping since I was a kid.

Maybe come next year I won't be such a wuss??!!

Are you going to rawberry?

Are you going to detoxyourworld retreat 2006?

Ramesh

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2006 02:13PM by Ram.

Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: July 11, 2006 11:12PM

There is a lady in Leeds who organises raw potluck kind of things, she is listed in the Funky Raw magazine. I don't think it's a good idea to post her phone number on an open forum, but if you email or PM me I'll send it to you.

Rob - rob@funkyraw.com

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: July 13, 2006 12:11AM

hey Ram (:

I didn't know rawberry was a fasting retreat... I wouldn't be keen on that myself... I like to fast when my body says, not when someone else says (:

I'd love to go to Detox you world, but it's sooo expensive. I just haven't got the money at the moment. And if I did, I'd use it to go to the ACL music festival in Austin (:

Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: July 13, 2006 07:32PM

Hey Lisa

Rawberry isn't just "a fasting retreat". Steve (the organiser) is planning at least one day (maybe more can't remeber) but the rest of the time there will be communal meals.

I'm thinking of going but not sure yet!

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Date: July 13, 2006 08:17PM

Hi Lisa M,
Yeah it's expensive - I think they could cut down the activities a bit + the price.

Your website's cool. I love the positive vibe of your songs. Any news on your CD release date?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables