Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Rawcious Nut in Dallas-Boston
Date: February 19, 2008 01:05PM

Raw! Raw! Eat it Raw!
Hey! Just thought I'd poke my head in here and see whassup?
I have been in this site for awhile, but not on this bulletin board.
I have tried to post a couple of times...the last two worked...this is pretty cool! I am a rawcious nut...I live both,in Fort Worth, and on an island in Massachusetts. I have been on this path for about 9 years. I don't have many raw friends here, in the buckle of the meat-eating, bible-belt. I am a carpenter, and as such, built a Raw cafe/juicebar for a friend in Massachusetts. You can check it at www.organicgardencafe.com
I do some small raw catering events...anyone interested? I also do a few grocery-store demo's... a great way to get out, act-up, and drink some free smoothies...! There are a couple of other new friends that have done events with me...when our scheduling clicks... Dancin! If ya like to get out, meet up with others, and go dance like your clothes are on fire...Tag me! Oh yeah!...and when the weather breaks, there's always juicing, and the fun in the sun events at Joe Pool Lake! "Let's go blow up the fun meter!!!! Umnngnghgh?!?
Check www.myspace.com/justadopelesshopefiend
Peace to ya...So...Tag your it! W
Fight for the future of our children till hell freezes over, then fight on the ice!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables