Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New to the raw foods diet, looking for someone to talk with
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 04, 2008 10:08AM

I'm new to the raw foods diet. I started going more and more raw a few days ago and have been reading some books. I am going to go through some recipe books, do a little more research, and do some grocery shopping to prepare before I make the 100% jump over to the raw foods side. I also figured I would like someone to talk to about any problems I have or have some support during something like the "detox" stage.

Anyone up to the job?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New to the raw foods diet, looking for someone to talk with
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 06, 2008 03:49AM

Hi, I am way new to this adventure as well and would be glad to share with you what goes on here on my ride. I've a hand full of tickets and think I might seriously get on. All kidding aside, I have been reading, and researching and talking to friends and aquantances that are on this diet and have been for quite a while. I see the benefits of it, but it's the "mental" I believe with me. I have eaten a vegitarian diet for most of my adult life giving for lapses here and there. Well what do you think?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables