Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hi.Resignation
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 28, 2008 08:26PM

I want to say that alot of people on this forum seem to be doing so well with staying raw.
I want to free up web space for their posts.
I struggle so much,and resigned to pizza and chips today.
It will not be my first resignation.Its a long road.
One I wish everyone well on.
I might check in someday when I can do this better.....
It just seems to me you come to this forum when you can do it.
Thats all.
Thanks.
Brian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2008 08:27PM by Raw1228.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hi.Resignation
Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: March 29, 2008 12:24AM

hey brian, we've all been there. the raw food path is kind of like yoga... you can't compare your progress to the progress of the person on the mat next to you. its all about being YOU, sometimes joyfully, sometimes painfully. so don't compare yourself to anyone else, or imagine that everyone is effortlessly succeeding where you are struggling/failing. when i slip, i just get back in the saddle and move forward. NO BLAME, NO SHAME. shame does more to keep us in our ruts than anything else. the only meal/bite that is important is the NEXT one, not the last one (or the last 200).

i found the rawfoodtalk.com forum to be very helpful during transition, there are a lot of "entry level" rawfoodists there, and sharing your struggles and joys and tips and techniques with a bunch of folks experiencing the same things is a powerful motivater. also the 30 day challenge threads over there are great for keeping you accountable and in step with your goals. that said, there's PLENTY of room here for you too! you don't have to do anything "better" than you are doing it right now. please don't be so hard on yourself. i hope to see you back here soon, and don't forget to post those one year anniversary pictures... i know you're going to look back on today (and days like it) as a slight blip in an otherwise super-successful journey!!!

Date: March 29, 2008 01:28AM

sorry...
just want an exit!
try...no avail
so long
heat dis ese in fmily
srry no talk right now

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2008 01:30AM by Raw1228.

Date: March 29, 2008 03:24PM

none talksad smiley

Posted by: sapphire33 ()
Date: March 29, 2008 03:45PM

Hey..what is going on over there???? Do you know how much I have succumbed in the past few days??????? More than you can imagine, but we are just starting on this and I look at that as being completely normal! I eat something not raw (even horrible for you) and I get so angry and then I think..tomorrow is a better day and I make a mini goal...stick with it..you CAN do it now and you SHOULD do it now. I don't know how old you are, but I will tell you this..heart disease, especially when it runs in your family...puts you at a very high risk to develop it yourself. Don't put yourself on the shelf...baby steps, Brian, baby steps

Date: March 29, 2008 04:07PM

Thanks Tansy.
I am 44.
My father just had a triple bypass last year.
I know I am next in line.

Thanks for confronting me.
I appreciate it.

Brian

Posted by: sapphire33 ()
Date: March 29, 2008 04:18PM

Well someone has to smiling smiley
I understand it is hard...keep your head up and focus on getting through this hard time..it, too, shall pass!

Date: March 29, 2008 04:27PM

smiling smiley

Date: March 30, 2008 12:01AM

to much said i guess
on to other greater ventures

Posted by: julianraw ()
Date: April 10, 2008 08:18PM

you ronly next in line if you eat the same way he did.
All heart trouble or problems are directly related to calcifcation and a magnesium deficiency.

Cacao or raw chocolate is the highest source of magnesium know to man, get off your depressed band wagon gets some cacao in , get the greens in, you fail to cravings because you need minerals, get the minerals in and the cravings will vanish!

its only a result, results are answers that tell you which directyion you are going, so see the results, edjucate yourself and get back on raw, its only as hard as you think it is, keep on it, step it up, theres always a way, have a reason, reasons are the fuel to accompishing goals!

Step it up and dig a little deeper, be happy you dont have cancer or something worse, dont wait til you do get something, then you think being down or cant do it or you have problems now, wait til you get those, you better be at the top of your game for you or you will lose in this life, your time is precious, make use of it, and dont look back, it will only slap you in the face and laugh at you. Do your homework learn!

reasons why people can make the right decisions is they dont have anything to decide with or they decide on what they feel, thats a lack of maturity really, take responsibility for your health, change your reality and you will see the light all the time I can promise you that, I know that, I have been where you are, so get moving your wasting time!

Date: April 11, 2008 01:06PM

Thanks for the encouraging words!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables