Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Moving to Hawaii in October 08
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: May 27, 2008 06:34PM

I am hoping to move in October to Hawaii and was hoping to visit or stay at Gaiayoga a raw food community. I haven't heard from my email I sent to them though..anyone have info on them?

If anyone else is in Hawaii that wouldn't mine a short term visitor (I have small Maltese dog who is 9 yrs. old) let me know. I plan on coming regardless if I have a planned place to stay or not. I'm determined to get there anyway. October because of the 120 days from requirements to get my dog into Hawaii if I can get his expensive blood test done by first week or two of June.

Love,
Prism
prismkitten@yahoo.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Moving to Hawaii in October 08
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 27, 2008 09:01PM

Wow Prism, that's awesome. I remember the subject of you moving there coming up in a previous post. I am thrilled you have decided to actually do it.

Date: May 28, 2008 12:31PM

Yes..it's scary though..but I am going to do it. I have an intuition it's the right thing for me and the right time. I can't explain it, but it just feels like I have to go.

How exciting for mesmiling smiley Yeah...!!!!

Love,
Prism

Date: May 28, 2008 02:00PM

I know about intuition. If you know that it is the right place and time than it surely is. I would love to visit you, suncloud, mauigreg and maui_bitterfly some day. You guys (and many more I'm sure) can get together for a some raw food, wouldn't that be nice?

I am really so happy for you.

Love,
Pakd4fun

Date: May 28, 2008 10:24PM

I see that you are sick. I didn't know. i am going to go on your diary when I have a chance and see what's going on with you. In the mean time know that I am sending positive thoughts your way.

Love,
pakd4fun

Date: May 29, 2008 11:04PM

Yes..it's been a very interesting winter for me..and not one that I want to repeat ever again..but yet I'm still alive and I don't mind being a 'canary bird' for others.

It's not always about the foods or juices, it can be about our environments which can take some Holmes and Watson investigative work to get to cause if something is making us ill. I'm thinking if I do a book ever on my experiences with regard to my health, raw foods diet, etc..that I'll have a check list to go over that includes our environments..house, grounds, where we live, what we use to clean with, etc..as those are also part of being healthy, especially our home environments.

Thanks for the positive thoughts Pakd4fun!

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables