Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

desperate need of help for crohns disease
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 12, 2008 02:43AM

I have a friend who is SEVERELY ill with Crohn's disease. He has had this since he was 14 years old and now has been on an extremely high dose of steroids every day for 6 years. His body is shutting down but he needs the meds to be able to function. I am looking for a holistic treatment center that he can live at to slowly work in the natural remedies in order to get him off the drugs. This process you can do at home but his wife is pregnant and they already have 4 kids. This process is very in depth and extensive. Does any one out there know of a plce like this? He is olny 29 years old and we are afraid that is we don't find something soon he will not be able to watch his kids grow up. We know what needs to be done but the time it takes to prepare the remedies and food is just not possible for him unless he goes to a treatment center and stays there...please someone has to know of something like this out there. This is not an addiction ....all the ones that I can find, even for the holistic, are for drug/alcohol related. I can't find anything for natural cures for diseases. Email me PLEASE!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: desperate need of help for crohns disease
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 12, 2008 08:32PM

you might wanna try contacting or checking out the site of david klein .. he seems to have alot of answers to the IBS/Crohns issues ..ive seen him referred to many times in the raw community and seems to have a good reputation . if he doesnt have somewhere for your friend to go im sure he would be the person to ask where there is sucha place smiling smiley good luck to your friend let us know what happens !!

David Klein

How To Contact David Klein

Living Nutrition
Colitis & Crohn's Health Recovery Services
Post Box 256, Sebastopol, CA 95473 USA
Phone: (707) 829-0362
dave@livingnutrition.com
[www.livingnutrition.com]
dave@colitis-crohns.com
[www.colitis-crohns.com]

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2008 08:36PM by Jgunn.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 25, 2008 12:04AM

So sorry to hear of this friend.
You are in the right forum.
Check out the life and writings of Paul Nison,who had that disease,and cured it with a raw diet.Thats what he declares to his audiences when he does his lectures.

Brian

Posted by: Paul Nison ()
Date: December 12, 2008 09:51PM

Call me if you want help.
paul ninso 561-594-6881
www.paulnison.com

Posted by: Omega ()
Date: January 02, 2009 06:08AM

Paul Nison
David Klein

Optimum Health Institute (San Diego, Austin)
Hippocrates Health Institute (Florida)
Ann Wigmore Institute (Puerto Rico)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables