Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

new and need help
Posted by: mtrddog ()
Date: November 20, 2008 03:09AM

I well start by just getting right to the point today I got up and I found blood in my urine, I was on a Raw food diet for a year and felt very good but I went off it cause it was on a bet and now I just started and ate nothing but raw food all day , dusted off my jucier and got out the Vitamix mixer and just got back from the docotor and was told it mybe serious, I don't care ! I'm just going to go raw tell I die or what ever happens even if it's just a urniry infection. So I need your support , I well be posting my info with doctor and all, I need you guys and I live in South San Fransisco Ca and hope I can get on this and never go off. My wife told me to fast and get a Colon therapy so I can get a clean start (lol) thanks for your time seeeeyyyyyaaa soon Sebastian

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: new and need help
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 20, 2008 05:29AM

hey keep us posted on whats goin on .. hope its nothing serious .. glad yer back on the raw foods .. feeding your body the best foods is always a good thing

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables