Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Glad everyones not perfect!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 02, 2009 09:14PM

hello all!

ive been 100% raw for 2 months now...and everything i've read (books online) has all been so positive...that while i go thru these healing crisis of being pissed that my husband can still enjoy vegan chili, i want to hit all those 'feel great the day is alive" books and people who seemed to do it all so easily...

anyways, i'm glad i found this place, i was thinking something was wrong with me that i dont want to wake up at 5 am and breathe in the 19 degree cold air and enjoy life. Although my body has been feeling incredible, my mentality has gone thru loopy mood swings.

i find that charting EVERYTHING in a journal has really been helpful...to how many times i wake up thru the night, to everything i ate at what time, weight, cravings, mood swings thru out the day and bm's.

Anyways, great board, love LOVE the recipes and the postive attitude of the board. Ive been vegan for 12 years and sometimes the vegan/veg*n boards seem to have a "better than everyone' attitude...

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables