Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

found the results
Posted by: mtrddog ()
Date: November 23, 2008 06:37PM

Well I got the results of the test, the good is that the urine was clean and they feel I passed a kidney stone (my wife and I were thinking thats what happened) but still the bad news again was that while looking at my blood they say I have diebities and that I have to see the docotor as to what to do next , I already know what to do next , I have been eating fruits and vegies and Green Foods in the morinig drink and I'm starting to Juice carrots in the morning also , my question is how do I manage with some of the sweeter fruits ??? thanks sebastian

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: found the results
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 23, 2008 07:18PM

hey sebastion i think you should repost this in the main top of the list forum .. lots of people here have had/have diabetes and are managing just fine smiling smiley

your questions will be more likely to be answered there then down here in meeting place

also what diabetes do you have? type? what stage?

Re: found the results
Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: November 24, 2008 12:55PM

Hey Sebastian, I would look up and avoid high glycemic foods -- they have more sugar. Also, agave is low glycemic, if you feel like you need to sweeten anything. My mom was diagnosed earlier this year and was able to keep it under control with diet alone. Good luck!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables