Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I'm new!!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 30, 2008 06:53AM

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this site. I've been searching for answers regarding my eczema and I found this site. I've read people's testimonies on curing eczema and most people live a raw/vegan lifestyle.

I really want to change my lifestyle. I'm tired of seeing my hands dry up or crack even though I'm using tons of topical stuff. I want to eat healthier and 100% eczema free but I really dont know where to begin. What do I need to buy? I'm a stay at home mom so it needs to be economical.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
lynnb

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm new!!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 30, 2008 07:07AM

I forgot to add I'm still breastfeeding. I didnt know if there were certain foods I couldnt eat.

Thanks again!!

Re: I'm new!!
Posted by: SurfinBird ()
Date: December 06, 2008 03:38AM

Hi Lynn! Welcome to the forums.

Lots of times dry and cracked skin can be due to an omega 3 deficiency, which is quite common in our culture. I would recommend watching what kind of fats you're eating, and try to stay away from refined, trans, and saturated animal fats, and steer towards healthy unrefined nuts and seeds and the oils from them. Flax oil is especially good for getting Omega 3 fats into your diet, and ultimately will moisturize you from the inside out! Much superior to any cream you could ever purchase on the market.

All the nutrients you will get from eating a whole foods plant based diet will also help out with your skin a lot too! You're definitely going in the right direction.

I look forward to seeing you around!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables