Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Any breatharians here?
Posted by: MN_intj ()
Date: September 29, 2008 11:18PM

I was wondering if there are any breatharians who frequent this site? I would like to have as much assistance as I can available to me as I am setting the stage for a much "lighter" diet and it is hard to find people who have moved beyond fruitarianism (where I am now). I live in Minnesota. It sure would be nice if there were others in my area who are also at/beyond this level I am at whom I could meet with. Well, if so, please drop me a note at raw.cacao.smoothie@gmail.com, thanks! -Jeff

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Any breatharians here?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 05, 2009 06:01AM

Hi Jeff,

This past summer my friend and I lived at a very high elevation with our horses and did not need to eat for several months. My friend has been raw for 13 years, and just one year for me but I transitioned very quickly to all fruit without problems. One thing that we felt was very important was access to live water--we drank directly from flowing streams and lakes (altitude 10,000' more or less). There were some cows around the area, but our bodies were fine transmuting any funnies in the water. We both experienced being in our bodies and moving very differently from normal. For example, it never felt like we used 'muscles' or breathed with 'lungs.' Have you had any similar experiences?

We moved back to the city when the weather grew too cold and the horses were cold at nightfall. At that point we both started feeling that it was important to eat, and ate just dates, very very little avocado, and lots of coconut (fresh, water, dried, oil, butter). We are both on a journey to eating less and less; for us our experience is that eating is not about 'raw' anymore, or even about nourishment. It is about completely letting go of absolutely everything, even the grain that is each of us.

Now I live in Maui, and am on the edge of a rainforest. It is a bit cold, but now that I have a vehicle I will be in the sun each day and in the salt water. Oh, also we found that we really liked drinking water with several bits of Hawaiian volcano salt dissolved in it, it feels like drinking light.

I would love to hear more about your experiences with eating just fruit and being light. Aloha, Sarah

Posted by: volcomchick8797 ()
Date: March 20, 2009 11:51PM

i thought that this post was so interesting, i have never heard of breatherians before. i looked it up because i just couldnt convince myself that it was true.

Date: March 24, 2009 06:59PM

Sarah and Jeff,
I am very happy to have found your posts!
I would not say I am as far along as either of you, but I have had a period of about a month last December in which I ate less than one meal a day or none at all. During that time people like Arnold Ehret and Jasmuheen began to pop up on the internet which sparked my interest in living on light.
It was somewhat like being a feather, a very spacious feeling.
These past few months I have been a mixed eater however, even up to vegetarian. I am currently in a transition and am looking for a new, hopefully spiritual community to live in where I can continue to grow in my experience of living on a more 'light' diet.
Currently I do not know any other individuals that are walking, or interested in walking on this path, it would be great to hear more from either of you, or anyone else if you want to share.smiling smiley

Much love!
Joanna

Date: April 17, 2009 05:32PM

Hello!

I suggest you look into David Jubb books and theorys... He has been basically a breatharian for years, and he is a true genius. It will probably help anyone on this path a lot to get his marvelous information about the body and stuff.... i am also looking to become very healthy and then begin eating less and less.

help this helps!

Blessings,

MAX

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2009 05:32PM by Zenfood.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables