Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

hello
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 03, 2009 06:33PM

to all on this forum ::::::::::::::::::::

i am saying hello to all here.

this is my first day at school.

i am vladimr budney; i need to become as much total raw veggie as possible, i just feel that need. i believe that raw can make my life more complete.

i am still only 66 years old, and i am very healthy. i have been living in a van or a storage room for the past six months (or so); and i have lived out in the elements before. at this exact time, i am moving in to a good sized one car garage, un heated of course. but the amount of space is great, i have enuf space for all of my books, and my drawing table.

i do have more to tell about myself, but i shall save it for later.

my most important point is that i must find a way to make contact with the boutenko family; victoria, igor, sergei, and valya. i myself am almost a boutenko, i am of russian ukrainian background and i also want to save my life with raw green smoothies.

as i read more of the forums and threads, i shall be posting more comments; but for now, this is it.

RSVP.

vlad

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hello
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: December 14, 2009 07:03PM

welcome to the site Vlad smiling smiley

regarding the boutenkos , maybe check out their website and send them an email smiling smiley

[www.rawfamily.com]

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2009 07:04PM by Jgunn.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables