Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Roomie in Downers Grove/Naperville-ish, ILLinois
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 18, 2008 11:30AM

I am looking for a roomie around the area of Downers Grove/Naperville, IL. I work full-time at the Whole Foods Market in Hinsdale, and would be able to share my lovely discount!! smiling smiley THis Whole FOods is also only about 10 minutes away from the new raw food restaurant: THe Borrowed Earth Cafe!! I am also a student at College of Dupage, so a younger/college age individual would be better suited. I am female, going into my second year of college, christian, and am a very open and accepting girl. I have been doing the Raw for 2 years now, and am constantly reading and learning more! I have high interests in the nutrition and healing behind Raw lifestyle, as I am majoring in Natural Medicine and Healing.
If you are interested at all, even just a little bit, please let me know!! I would love to meet up in person and talk it over and just enjoy the raw fellowship!!
Kati smiling smiley

If you are at all interested, even just a little bit, please email me at Veggie92490@aol.com smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables