Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Juice Feast... anyone want to join me?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 16, 2010 12:08AM

Hello,

I am wanting to do a juice feast (fast) for a couple weeks or so and want someone to do it with. It would be nice to be able to email or call eachother for support and motivation.

sarah

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Juice Feast... anyone want to join me?
Date: April 01, 2010 05:07PM

Hi Sarahdan,

The timing is right, so yes, I'll join you. I've been wanting to go on an extended fast (about 7 days) but haven't been able to get started.

I'm off next week for school break. Friday's the last day so I can go from Sat. to Sat.

prediabetesprevention@gmail.com

or

personalfitnessguide@gmail.com

678-237-2949

Talk to you soon.

John

Re: Juice Feast... anyone want to join me?
Date: July 01, 2010 09:30PM

I will support you !

Come on my facebook page.

Hello,

I’m Dominique Lebeau ,Single, Nurse, Naturopath, Gourmet raw food chef and educator certified by Living Light Culinary Arts Institute. I’m from Montréal, Québec, Canada. Open to meet somebody.

I went to Hippocrates Health Institute 3 years ago. After that, a friend talked to me about Hallelujah Acres and I bought all the books of Dr David Brownstein and Iodoral. I refused an hysterectomy. I recovery before my visit to the institute with dark green leafy juices 3 times a day, 8 onces…and Iodoral help me a lot too after.

I'm glad to be healthy now. I invite you on my facebook page. Feel free to share somethings about health. Did you recovery from sicknesses? Do you want to share your testimonies ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables