Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hello!
Posted by: thatoneguy ()
Date: January 01, 2009 08:28PM

Hi, guys! I joined and posted back in April, but I don't think I ever introduced myself.

My name is matt, I'm vegan and interested in being high raw! I'm taking 09 to ease into it. I'm starting the year off with a cleanse and then I'm going to start cutting things out of my diet (like soy milk) and replacing them with raw (like almond milk) each month until I go raw on January 1st 2010.

Check out my raw videos on You Tube:
youtube.com/thatoneguyonline

Check out my raw food pics on MySpace:
myspace.com/matthewhodgson

Check out my raw food site:
mattraw.webs.com

Check out my raw food blog:
thatoneguyonline.com/veganblog

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hello!
Date: January 01, 2009 09:14PM

Woops, had to change the blog URL: thatoneguyonline.com/rawblog

Date: January 11, 2009 05:10PM

I changed my raw site from freewebs (I didn't like the ads).

The new URL is:

mattraw.weebly.com

Posted by: gocycle ()
Date: January 12, 2009 03:54AM

I watched your videos on you tube. Thanks for documenting the Master Cleanse. I own a copy of it but have been reluctant to do it.
From age 15 to the present,my diet has consisted of fish,veges,legumes,dairy and added soy back in the 70's. Ate my first raw meal in a long time was tonight. I miss it. If I stay raw for three days, I'll cleanse! How do you resist the temptation to break the fast? Lots of food in this household and two guys fending for themselves while I go raw.....

Peace

Date: January 20, 2009 12:18AM

gocycle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I watched your videos on you tube. Thanks for
> documenting the Master Cleanse.

> How do you resist the temptation to
> break the fast?

I didn't give up because I'm using this cleanse to start my transition to a raw food diet. I did the cleanse for 15 days and broke it with orange juice today.

Check my You Tube page for the current video.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 20, 2009 03:05PM

Hi There

My name is Thomene and I am from Cape Town South Africa.
I have decided to go RAW starting 2009. So, I have been doing my research and now you guys are talking about a cleanse first. What is this Cleanse?
I really want to get started as soon as possible as I have a heart condition and I take several meds everyday. I would like for this to stop smiling smiley

Please e-mail me this cleanse!

Thanks! smiling smiley
Thomene
thomene@teamspirit.co.za

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 22, 2009 08:01PM

Has anyone used the Blessed Herbs cleanse ? I saw an ad with pictures, yikes ! If it really works that well, I want to try it, but $85.00 is a lot if it doesn't, I wanted to see what cleanse you reccomend ?

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: January 24, 2009 08:30PM

Thomene - you don't need to do a cleanse - just start eating more and more raw food. Don't get sucked into the superfood stuff - it's just clever marketing aimed at vulnerable people.

Fresh fruit and vegetables will do a fabulous job of cleansing you. You don't need a start date, just incorporate more raw everyday and slowly leave the cooked behind. Get rid of the worst foods first - meat, dairy, fried. Don't think you have to do it all at once - some people go raw over night but this is not for everybody. A gradual change in your diet is probably best particularly as you are on medication.

Best wishes

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables