Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

new - cleansing?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 02, 2009 01:38AM

Hi I'm new to this post and new "again" to raw. I started 4 days ago and am cleansing. I am interested in talking about candida/fungus and raw eating.
Like to talk to others who have been through the full cleansing. I've tried going raw before and keep failing... this site looks promising for support.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: new - cleansing?
Posted by: thatoneguy ()
Date: January 02, 2009 04:00AM

Hi! I'm new and cleansing, too! Which cleanse are you doing? I'm eating a pre-cleansing diet of raw food today, the 2nd and 3rd. I'm getting a colonic on the 3rd and starting the Master Cleanse on the 4th. I really like the Master Cleanse (even though it's not raw). I've done 10 days before, I'm going to try for 2 weeks this time.

You said you keep failing? I tried raw in mid 07 a failed, too. I decided to go vegan first. Now that I've been vegan for a while I've made a promise that I'm officially going to go raw on January 1st 2010. I'm going to cut things out of my diet month by month and gradually go raw. Maybe you should try something similar.

Re: new - cleansing?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 22, 2009 08:06PM

Has anyone tried Blessed Herbs cleanse ? I saw an ad and wonder if it really works as well as the frightening pictures they show of the results. I would love your input on the best raw cleanses.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables