Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New - Please Help
Posted by: Mseight04 ()
Date: January 02, 2009 10:17AM

Hello All, I'm new 2 Raw Living/eating. I just started. I have one day down. I have so many questions. I'm reading books, but My main question is can I drink meal replacement drinks along with eating raw. The replacement name is Nutrition 53. It's suppose to be made of mostly fruit. You use watert to blend it. What do you think? I'm located in PRINCE GEORGE, VA. Could use a buddy in the local area!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2009 10:17AM by Mseight04.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New - Please Help
Posted by: thatoneguy ()
Date: January 02, 2009 02:10PM

That drink doesn't sounds raw, but if it will help you transition, I say go for it! I personally am taking this year to transition because I think (for me) it's better to go slow and end up raw then just flat out jump into it. I tried jumping into in mid 07 failed miserably, lol.

Good luck!

Posted by: Mseight04 ()
Date: January 02, 2009 05:16PM

Hi Thatoneguy, & thank u for ur response. U r right, it's not. I read the ingredients again. I won't be drinking it. When i woke up this morning I felt week & tired. I know I'm not getting enough calories. I hardly ate anything my first day. I just though taking the shake, would help with calories until, I can figure this all out. Oh well, I will work harder. I ordered some books, can't wait 2 get them. I really need help!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 22, 2009 07:50PM

Buy Raw Power Protein powder, all raw and natural and very healthy and full of good stuff, mix it with fresh fruit. I just got my second container in the mail today, order it on RawPower.com !!

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: January 24, 2009 08:33PM

Eat lots of fruit, particularly things like dates and bananas. Don't get hungry or you will probably binge on the wrong things. Fresh fruit and vegetables are always going to be a better choice than powders and pills.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables